HOW TO BOOK
Sarah only responds to tattoo inquiries via Instagram direct messaging. If necessary Sarah will set up an online teleconference to consult directly.
Sarah's instagram link can be found here.
Please note that Sarah is no longer booking large scale color pieces.
The following information is needed in order to receive a response:
-contact phone number
-general design idea
-placement on the body
Optional Information that is useful to include:
-photo of area of body getting tattooed
-budget for piece
A deposit is required to book an appointment.
All deposits are non refundable.
- $50.00 for smaller appointments (under two hours)
- $125.00 for appointments two hours and over.
-All deposits are taken off the final appointment if it is a multiple session tattoo.
-Deposits can be left in cash or card only, and can be made either in the shop or over the phone.
CUSTOM DESIGN POLICY
Please note that Sarah does not copy existing artwork and/or tattoos. You can send existing images for references only, however Sarah sticks to her aesthetic and will create a one of a kind, unique design for every tattoo. Please take a look at her portfolio here to see examples of the styles in which she tattoos.
BOOKING INFORMATION FOR SYDNEY ARENA
Please read the following information thoroughly.
Sydney requires all booking inquiries to be sent via email.
Sydney does not respond to social media/ direct messages, including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook.
The following information is requested in your correspondence
- Phone number
- Description of idea (reference pictures if any)
- Placement on body (Left/right, inner/outer)
- Approximate size
- Days and times that generally work best for you
*Price estimates can be given more accurately with the information included above.
A $100 deposit is required to hold your spot and goes towards the final price of the tattoo. Deposits are made through venmo or cash app. Please use emoji when sending over deposit.
Deposits are non refundable and can be transferred once with at least a 48 hour notice. After 2 reschedules, a second deposit is needed.
General Appointment Information
- We keep the shop generally very cool in temperature. It is highly recommended to wear layers and bring something warm to wear to help maintain a comfortable body temperature throughout your sitting.
- Parking is across the street or on a side street. Please do not park in the back lot as that is private parking for the tenants who live above the building.
- We accept cash and/or card for final payment the day of the appointment.